Jewish Senior Life celebrated love and honored for Jewish Home of Rochester couples with a Sweetheart Celebration on Feb. 12. The couples enjoyed a festive afternoon of wine, chocolate and musical entertainment by Uptown Groove.
- Jewish Senior Life Donates Furniture to Local Organizations In Need
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Dr. Azanaw Tassew Appointed as Associate Medical Director of Transitional Care
- Jewish Senior Life’s myPath Program Helps Stroke Patients Regain Independence
- Jewish Senior Life Offers Education Opportunities through Roberts Wesleyan College
- Jewish Home of Rochester Hosts Hanukkah Celebration