Maybe you wonder, “How do they get to a doctor?” Or even, “Do they get to a doctor?” Brenda Baratta, 55, of Webster, thinks about that all the time. And she’s a doctor. But in the midst of thinking about whether those nice folks who have lived in that house for years need medical care, she’s driving her SUV over there, and she’s going to stop in and make a house call. That’s what she does. She’s a physician who makes house calls, part of the physician house calls program hosted by Jewish Senior Life in Rochester.
- Jewish Senior Life Donates Furniture to Local Organizations In Need
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Dr. Azanaw Tassew Appointed as Associate Medical Director of Transitional Care
- Jewish Senior Life’s myPath Program Helps Stroke Patients Regain Independence
- Jewish Senior Life Offers Education Opportunities through Roberts Wesleyan College
- Jewish Home of Rochester Hosts Hanukkah Celebration