Jewish Senior Life recently announced the expansion of its cardiovascular rehabilitation program with the myHeart Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Program, in response to an increasing need for specialized patient care following a hospital stay.
- Jewish Senior Life Donates Furniture to Local Organizations In Need
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Dr. Azanaw Tassew Appointed as Associate Medical Director of Transitional Care
- Jewish Senior Life’s myPath Program Helps Stroke Patients Regain Independence
- Jewish Senior Life Offers Education Opportunities through Roberts Wesleyan College
- Jewish Home of Rochester Hosts Hanukkah Celebration