The week of February 13 is National Cardiac Rehabilitation Week. Heart disease survivor Jean Phillips and Michele Schirano, the Administrator of the Jewish Home of Rochester, discussed how the Cardiopulmonary Rehab Program at the Jewish Home is helping patients regain their quality of life Thursday on News 8 at Noon.
- Jewish Senior Life Donates Furniture to Local Organizations In Need
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Dr. Azanaw Tassew Appointed as Associate Medical Director of Transitional Care
- Jewish Senior Life’s myPath Program Helps Stroke Patients Regain Independence
- Jewish Senior Life Offers Education Opportunities through Roberts Wesleyan College
- Jewish Home of Rochester Hosts Hanukkah Celebration