Rochester, NY (WHAM) – A big thank you Wednesday for Jewish Senior Life employees. It was the organizations’ annual service luncheon. Bruce Gilbert, the longest-tenured employee was honored. He has been working in the housekeeping department for 35 years.
- Jewish Senior Life Donates Furniture to Local Organizations In Need
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Dr. Azanaw Tassew Appointed as Associate Medical Director of Transitional Care
- Jewish Senior Life’s myPath Program Helps Stroke Patients Regain Independence
- Jewish Senior Life Offers Education Opportunities through Roberts Wesleyan College
- Jewish Home of Rochester Hosts Hanukkah Celebration