Jewish Home residents hosted adults from the Jewish Living Program for a Hanukkah celebration. There was a Menorah lighting, and guests enjoyed dinner and entertainment. The Jewish Living Program is an all inclusion program for adults living in area group homes. Participants attend weekly classes. This is the 8th year the Jewish Home has hosted this Hanukkah celebration.
- Jewish Senior Life Leaders to be Honored at LeadingAge New York 2018 Annual Conference
- Students, Jewish Senior Life residents honor Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Financial Executives of the Year finalists selected
- Jewish Senior Life’s Debbie McIlveen Honored as an RBJ Financial Executive of the Year
- Community members remember those lost on Holocaust Remembrance Day