Jewish Home residents hosted adults from the Jewish Living Program for a Hanukkah celebration. There was a Menorah lighting, and guests enjoyed dinner and entertainment. The Jewish Living Program is an all inclusion program for adults living in area group homes. Participants attend weekly classes. This is the 8th year the Jewish Home has hosted this Hanukkah celebration.
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievement at Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Hosts Palliative Care Teaching Day for Finger Lakes Health Care Professionals
- Using Technology to Make the Most of Every Day
- Jewish Senior Life Recognized for Excellence at 2018 PRSA PRism Awards
- Jewish Senior Life Wins Gold for Healthcare Advertising