ROCHESTER, N.Y., January 2, 2018— Jewish Senior Life announces that it now offers education opportunities for employees through the Roberts Wesleyan College Corporate Partnership Program. The purpose of this program is to provide affordable and accessible education opportunities for employees’ personal and professional development.
Roberts Wesleyan College started the Corporate Partnership Program in early 2017 and has 14 participating organizations to date including Jewish Senior Life.
“At Jewish Senior Life, we strive to foster an environment that promotes creativity, innovation and excellence so that we can offer the best care possible for the individuals we serve,” said Mike King, President and CEO of Jewish Senior Life. “The work we do would not be possible without our employees, and providing convenient access to educational resources is part of our ongoing commitment to investing in our employees’ growth.”
Qualifying employees will receive the following benefits at Roberts Wesleyan College:
- A 25 percent discount for benefit-eligible employees, spouses and dependents, which can be combined with corporate tuition-assistance programs
- Accelerated, part-time and full-time classroom and online options designed to support work-life balance
- Experience and mentorship with faculty who have real-world perspectives and who focus on students and their success.
- Access to 60+ undergrad majors, 15 graduate programs, four bachelor’s completion programs and a Doctor of Psychology program.
For more information about working at Jewish Senior Life, visit www.jewishseniorlife.org/careers/
For more information about the Roberts Wesleyan Corporate Partnership Program, visit www.roberts.edu/partners.
About Jewish Senior Life:
Serving people of all faiths and ethnic backgrounds, Jewish Senior Life is guided by the values of honoring family and emphasizing aging in place—allowing people to remain in the place of their choice longer. Jewish Senior Life is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), offering all levels of care from independent living to skilled nursing care on a single campus:
- The Summit at Brighton for independent living;
- Wolk Manor for assisted living;
- The Lodge at Wolk Manor for assisted living memory care;
- The Jewish Home of Rochester for long-term, transitional, and memory care;
- Transitional Care at the Jewish Home for short-term rehabilitation;
- Atkin Center for Outpatient Rehabilitation;
- Marian’s House daytime retreat for those with memory loss; and
- a variety of community programs and services, such as Living Well Companion Care and Physician House Calls that enable people to age and live safely, either on campus or in another place that they call home.
Jewish Senior Life is the only senior care provider in the Rochester area to offer Life Care, a program which eliminates worries about unforeseen care needs and medical expenses throughout the full continuum of care.
Jewish Senior Life is CARF accredited for its high quality and customer satisfaction, and has been named a 2017 Top Workplace by the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle. Jewish Senior Life was named a Top Performer in the U.S. News & World Report on 2017-2018 Best Nursing Homes list, and received the Excellence in Action award for customer satisfaction by NRC Health.
Jewish Senior Life is a member of the Alliance for Senior Care of Greater Rochester, Leading Age, Leading Age New York, and the Association of Jewish Aging Services.
For more information, please visit www.jewishseniorlife.org.