Jewish Senior Life
Serving people of all faiths and ethnic backgrounds, Jewish Senior Life is guided by the values of honoring family and emphasizing aging in place—allowing people to remain in the place of their choice longer.
Jewish Senior Life is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), offering all levels of care from independent living to skilled nursing care on a single campus. Our beautiful 75-acre campus includes:
- The Summit at Brighton for independent living;
- Wolk Manor for assisted living;
- The Lodge at Wolk Manor for assisted living memory care;
- The Jewish Home of Rochester for long-term, transitional and memory care;
- Transitional Care at the Jewish Home for short-term rehabilitation;
- Atkin Center for Outpatient Rehabilitation;
- Marian’s House daytime retreat for those with memory loss; and
- A variety of community programs and services such as Living Well Companion Care and Physician House Calls that enable people to age and live safely, either on campus or another place that they call home.
Jewish Senior Life is the only senior care provider in the Rochester area to offer Life Care, which eliminates worries about unforeseen care needs and medical expenses throughout the full continuum of care. Jewish Senior Life is accredited for its high quality and customer satisfaction by CARF–CCAC, and is a member of the Senior Health Alliance of Greater Rochester, Leading Age, Leading Age New York, and the Association of Jewish Agency Services.
At Jewish Senior Life, we cherish relationships. We get to know you so we can be there for you when and how you need us. You’ve had a rich life experience. We love hearing your stories. That’s one of the most rewarding aspects of being on the Jewish Senior Life team.
In 1920, five visionary women with a passionate cause went door to door, asking support from the Jewish Community in Rochester to create a Jewish Home for the aging. Their efforts were successful; the Jewish Home of Rochester has provided premier services for seniors, emphasizing the values of caring, compassion, integrity and quality for nearly 100 years.
To enhance the quality of life, health, and well-being of Jewish older adults, their families, and others in our community, consistent with the values and traditions of our Jewish heritage.
Jewish Senior Life will be a nationally recognized leader in providing a full-spectrum of innovative, high quality, person-centered aging and rehabilitative healthcare services to individuals and their families in our region. We will remain guided by our Jewish values of a meaningful life, compassion, choice and dignity. We will expand our focus on home and community-based services, preserve financial stability, and invest in our most valuable resource—our family of employees.