The Alzheimer’s Association will be hosting a men’s support group for people with dementia. This support group will meet at Marian’s House, located at 2980 S. Clinton Avenue, in Brighton. It is open to those attending Marian’s House that day and to the public. Support group will meet on the fourth Wednesday of every month.
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Dr. Azanaw Tassew Appointed as Associate Medical Director of Transitional Care
- Jewish Senior Life’s myPath Program Helps Stroke Patients Regain Independence
- Jewish Senior Life Offers Education Opportunities through Roberts Wesleyan College
- Jewish Home of Rochester Hosts Hanukkah Celebration
- Jewish Home of Rochester Recognized as One of the Nation’s Top Nursing Homes