The Alzheimer’s Association will be hosting a men’s support group for people with dementia. This support group will meet at Marian’s House, located at 2980 S. Clinton Avenue, in Brighton. It is open to those attending Marian’s House that day and to the public. Support group will meet on the fourth Wednesday of every month.
- Technology bringing comfort to seniors in assisted living settings
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievement at Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Hosts Palliative Care Teaching Day for Finger Lakes Health Care Professionals
- Using Technology to Make the Most of Every Day
- Jewish Senior Life Recognized for Excellence at 2018 PRSA PRism Awards