Living Well Companion Care
Jesse, Client with his Companion, Marge
Making it manageable to live at home
“Having Marge as my Companion brightens my day.” – Jesse, Client
For many older adults, remaining at home can be the best choice for them. If you choose to live at home but need a little help throughout your day, we offer Living Well Companion Care—our in-home service that provides compassionate, personalized, non-medical assistance with a variety of daily activities. Watch Marge’s video below to hear the valuable benefits of both having and being a Companion:
Companions must undergo comprehensive background checks (criminal, DMV and drug screening) and can provide support with a range of activities, such as:
- Companionship and conversation
- Safety and supervision
- Transportation and escort for errands & appointments
- Short-term recovery assistance after hospitalization, rehabilitation or surgery
- Respite care
- Light housekeeping/laundry
- De-cluttering, organizing and deep cleaning service
- Meal preparation
- Pet care
- Medication reminders
- Alzheimer’s Association Dementia Care Specialists
- Handyman services
- 24-hour care
- Stand-by assistance
- Personal Emergency Response Systems
- DriveOn program to evaluate driving ability (offered through our Outpatient Rehab program)
In order to serve you well, we’ll first develop a personalized service plan based on your lifestyle, personality, medical conditions and types of assistance you need. Contact us for your complimentary consultation.
Interested in joining our team? Check out our Job Fair, October 26th from 9 am – 2pm at The Summit, 2000 Summit Circle Drive, Rochester, NY 14618.
We offer meaningful work and a flexible schedule. Learn more here.
For more information about our services, fill out the form below or call (585) 248-5021. Please provide a valid phone number and email address so we can get back to you.