Jewish Home of Rochester
“I really enjoy living here.”
The Jewish Home of Rochester provides comprehensive senior care services in an environment of warmth and dignity to adults in need of long-term care, including:
- Nursing—Experienced, compassionate, highly skilled registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and certified nursing assistants (CNAs) provide around-the-clock care every day of the week.
- Medical—Comprehensive medical services tailored to seniors, including our full-time, on-site that specializes in geriatric medicine. We also have physicians who specialize in ophthalmology, podiatry, dentistry, radiology, psychiatry and pharmacology.
- Recreation Therapy—We encompass the social, educational, recreational and spiritual needs of residents though a wide array of activities and programs that bring variety and stimulation to each day.
- Social Work—Professional social workers provide counseling, emotional support, crisis intervention and guidance through both individual consultation and family conferences.
Long-term care at the Jewish Home includes the following:
- Skilled nursing care—24 hours/day
- Private and semi-private rooms available
- Restaurant-style dining for all meals
- Medication management
- Laundry service
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy (including swallowing therapy)
- Massage Therapy
- Alternative Therapy, including Tai Chi and Yoga
- Therapeutic Recreation, including Pet Therapy
- Senior Fit fitness training and other exercise programs
- Chaplain services
- End of Life care