Rochester, N.Y. – Gene Trotta has joined Jewish Senior Life as Executive Director of Dining Services for its entire senior living continuum. In this role, Mr. Trotta manages the overall food service operation for residents and staff of The Summit at Brighton independent living; Wolk Manor enriched living; the Jewish Home of Rochester; and At Home Dining, a community-based meal delivery program.
Gene attended the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY, and is President of the Rochester Chapter of the American Culinary Federation. He has worked in both management and as an executive chef in various other senior living communities and fine dining restaurants throughout Rochester and New York State, including Geva Theater and the City Grill.
In his spare time, Gene enjoys fishing, spending time on the beach with family, and snowmobiling in the winter.
About Jewish Senior Life:
Serving people of all faiths and ethnic backgrounds, Jewish Senior Life is guided by the values of honoring family and emphasizing aging in place—allowing people to remain in the place of their choice longer. Jewish Senior Life is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), offering all levels of care from independent living to skilled nursing care on a single campus:
- The Summit at Brighton for independent living;
- Wolk Manor for assisted living;
- The Lodge at Wolk Manor for assisted living memory care;
- The Jewish Home of Rochester for long-term, transitional, and memory care;
- Transitional Care at the Jewish Home for short-term rehabilitation;
- Atkin Center for Outpatient Rehabilitation;
- Marian’s House daytime retreat for those with memory loss; and
- a variety of community programs and services such as Living Well Companion Care and Physician House Calls that enable people to age and live safely, either on campus or another place that they call home.
Jewish Senior Life is the only senior care provider in the Rochester area to offer Life Care, a program which eliminates worries about unforeseen care needs and medical expenses throughout the full continuum of care.
Jewish Senior Life is CARF accredited for its high quality and customer satisfaction, and has been named a 2017 Top Workplace by the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.
Jewish Senior Life is a member of the Alliance for Senior Care of Greater Rochester, Leading Age, Leading Age New York, and the Association of Jewish Agency Services.
For more information, please visit www.jewishseniorlife.org.