Jewish Senior Life has launched a new evidence-based program called Music & Memory. As the first certified care community in the Rochester area, Jewish Senior Life’s team of professional caregivers will utilize best practices for providing a personalized playlist delivered on iPods and other digital devices for residents with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other cognitive and physical challenges to reconnect with the world through music-triggered memories.
- Jewish Senior Life Board Members Selected for Nationally Recognized Jewish Leadership Program
- Jewish Senior Life Announces David Pasternack Appointed as Jewish Senior Life Foundation’s Executive Director
- 3 ways to evolve your staffing model
- Meet Your Doctor – Brenda Baratta, M.D.
- Jewish Senior Life Physician House Calls Program Grows to Meet Increased Demand for Home-Based Medical Care