Jewish Senior Life has launched a new evidence-based program called Music & Memory. As the first certified care community in the Rochester area, Jewish Senior Life’s team of professional caregivers will utilize best practices for providing a personalized playlist delivered on iPods and other digital devices for residents with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other cognitive and physical challenges to reconnect with the world through music-triggered memories.
- A simple question in 1918 gave birth to Jewish Senior Life
- Despite pandemic, wellness remains a mainstay in senior living communities
- Virtual communication, telemedicine critical for wellbeing of elderly amid pandemic
- Jewish Senior Life Earns Award for Staff Education Program
- Jewish Senior Life Commemorates 100th Anniversary