Jewish Senior Life has launched a new evidence-based program called Music & Memory. As the first certified care community in the Rochester area, Jewish Senior Life’s team of professional caregivers will utilize best practices for providing a personalized playlist delivered on iPods and other digital devices for residents with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other cognitive and physical challenges to reconnect with the world through music-triggered memories.
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge