Jewish Senior Life has launched a new evidence-based program called Music & Memory. As the first certified care community in the Rochester area, Jewish Senior Life’s team of professional caregivers will utilize best practices for providing a personalized playlist delivered on iPods and other digital devices for residents with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other cognitive and physical challenges to reconnect with the world through music-triggered memories.
- Rochester RHIO and Jewish Senior Life Partner to Share Data and Build a Better Patient Record
- Jewish Senior Life Launches Mobile App Enhancing Communication for Residents and Families
- Jewish Senior Life Honored As ETHIE Finalist
- “Better Together” Entering Fourth Year with Early Momentum
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Partner to Offer Internships for People With Disabilities