Jewish Senior Life has launched a new evidence-based program called Music & Memory. As the first certified care community in the Rochester area, Jewish Senior Life’s team of professional caregivers will utilize best practices for providing a personalized playlist delivered on iPods and other digital devices for residents with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other cognitive and physical challenges to reconnect with the world through music-triggered memories.
- Smart Technology Takes Hold in Retirement Communities
- Technology bringing comfort to seniors in assisted living settings
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievement at Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Hosts Palliative Care Teaching Day for Finger Lakes Health Care Professionals
- Using Technology to Make the Most of Every Day