Jewish Senior Life has named Chief Operating Officer Michael King as president and CEO, officials said Thursday. Former Jewish Senior Life leader Daniel Katz recently stepped down after going on extended medical leave in January, a spokeswoman for the organization said. King has served as acting president and CEO since January. King takes over as Jewish Senior Life—whose Brighton campus includes the area’s fifth-largest nursing home and other senior housing facilities—is midway through a $100 million project to largely revamp its skilled nursing facility.
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Mark Zeger Appointed As Director of Major Gifts for Jewish Senior Life Foundation
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored by LeadingAge New York
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Announce Project SEARCH Intern Graduation
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievements at Annual Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Launches mySuccess Short-Term Rehabilitation Program to Meet Growing Need for Post-Acute Care