Jewish Senior Life has named Chief Operating Officer Michael King as president and CEO, officials said Thursday. Former Jewish Senior Life leader Daniel Katz recently stepped down after going on extended medical leave in January, a spokeswoman for the organization said. King has served as acting president and CEO since January. King takes over as Jewish Senior Life—whose Brighton campus includes the area’s fifth-largest nursing home and other senior housing facilities—is midway through a $100 million project to largely revamp its skilled nursing facility.
- Rochester RHIO and Jewish Senior Life Partner to Share Data and Build a Better Patient Record
- Jewish Senior Life Launches Mobile App Enhancing Communication for Residents and Families
- Jewish Senior Life Honored As ETHIE Finalist
- “Better Together” Entering Fourth Year with Early Momentum
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Partner to Offer Internships for People With Disabilities