Jewish Senior Life has named Chief Operating Officer Michael King as president and CEO, officials said Thursday. Former Jewish Senior Life leader Daniel Katz recently stepped down after going on extended medical leave in January, a spokeswoman for the organization said. King has served as acting president and CEO since January. King takes over as Jewish Senior Life—whose Brighton campus includes the area’s fifth-largest nursing home and other senior housing facilities—is midway through a $100 million project to largely revamp its skilled nursing facility.
- A simple question in 1918 gave birth to Jewish Senior Life
- Despite pandemic, wellness remains a mainstay in senior living communities
- Virtual communication, telemedicine critical for wellbeing of elderly amid pandemic
- Jewish Senior Life Earns Award for Staff Education Program
- Jewish Senior Life Commemorates 100th Anniversary