Jewish Senior Life has named Chief Operating Officer Michael King as president and CEO, officials said Thursday. Former Jewish Senior Life leader Daniel Katz recently stepped down after going on extended medical leave in January, a spokeswoman for the organization said. King has served as acting president and CEO since January. King takes over as Jewish Senior Life—whose Brighton campus includes the area’s fifth-largest nursing home and other senior housing facilities—is midway through a $100 million project to largely revamp its skilled nursing facility.
- Newsweek recognizes the Jewish Home of Rochester as one of “America’s Best”
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Artist-in-Residence Program
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes Exceptional Customer Service at 2019 Leon Rosen Awards Luncheon
- RIT Saunders College of Business partners with Jewish Senior Life to study innovation in elder care
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Mark Zeger Appointed As Director of Major Gifts for Jewish Senior Life Foundation