Jewish Senior Life has named Chief Operating Officer Michael King as president and CEO, officials said Thursday. Former Jewish Senior Life leader Daniel Katz recently stepped down after going on extended medical leave in January, a spokeswoman for the organization said. King has served as acting president and CEO since January. King takes over as Jewish Senior Life—whose Brighton campus includes the area’s fifth-largest nursing home and other senior housing facilities—is midway through a $100 million project to largely revamp its skilled nursing facility.
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge