Jewish Senior Life has named Chief Operating Officer Michael King as president and CEO, officials said Thursday. Former Jewish Senior Life leader Daniel Katz recently stepped down after going on extended medical leave in January, a spokeswoman for the organization said. King has served as acting president and CEO since January. King takes over as Jewish Senior Life—whose Brighton campus includes the area’s fifth-largest nursing home and other senior housing facilities—is midway through a $100 million project to largely revamp its skilled nursing facility.
- Smart Technology Takes Hold in Retirement Communities
- Technology bringing comfort to seniors in assisted living settings
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievement at Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Hosts Palliative Care Teaching Day for Finger Lakes Health Care Professionals
- Using Technology to Make the Most of Every Day