Jewish Senior Life, which employs about 1,000 people, has named Mike King as its new president and CEO. He succeeds Dan Katz, who resigned recently due to medical reasons. King, who most recently was chief operating officer, had been acting president and CEO since January. Details of King’s compensation package were not disclosed. “Mike and Dan have worked side by side for more than 10 years, guiding Jewish Senior Life through numerous expansion and operating initiatives on behalf of our residents, employees, and the greater Rochester community,” Ted Axelrod, Chairman of Jewish Senior Life, said in a statement.
- Nationally Recognized Speaker Barbara Waxman to Speak at Jewish Senior Life Foundation Women’s Council “Bloom” Event Oct. 29
- Newsweek recognizes the Jewish Home of Rochester as one of “America’s Best”
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Artist-in-Residence Program
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes Exceptional Customer Service at 2019 Leon Rosen Awards Luncheon
- RIT Saunders College of Business partners with Jewish Senior Life to study innovation in elder care