Jewish Senior Life, which employs about 1,000 people, has named Mike King as its new president and CEO. He succeeds Dan Katz, who resigned recently due to medical reasons. King, who most recently was chief operating officer, had been acting president and CEO since January. Details of King’s compensation package were not disclosed. “Mike and Dan have worked side by side for more than 10 years, guiding Jewish Senior Life through numerous expansion and operating initiatives on behalf of our residents, employees, and the greater Rochester community,” Ted Axelrod, Chairman of Jewish Senior Life, said in a statement.
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Mark Zeger Appointed As Director of Major Gifts for Jewish Senior Life Foundation
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored by LeadingAge New York
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Announce Project SEARCH Intern Graduation
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievements at Annual Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Launches mySuccess Short-Term Rehabilitation Program to Meet Growing Need for Post-Acute Care