Jewish Senior Life, which employs about 1,000 people, has named Mike King as its new president and CEO. He succeeds Dan Katz, who resigned recently due to medical reasons. King, who most recently was chief operating officer, had been acting president and CEO since January. Details of King’s compensation package were not disclosed. “Mike and Dan have worked side by side for more than 10 years, guiding Jewish Senior Life through numerous expansion and operating initiatives on behalf of our residents, employees, and the greater Rochester community,” Ted Axelrod, Chairman of Jewish Senior Life, said in a statement.
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event
- Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program Brings Families Back to Rochester
- As Silver Tsunami Hits, More Seek to Age in Place
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work®