Jewish Senior Life, which employs about 1,000 people, has named Mike King as its new president and CEO. He succeeds Dan Katz, who resigned recently due to medical reasons. King, who most recently was chief operating officer, had been acting president and CEO since January. Details of King’s compensation package were not disclosed. “Mike and Dan have worked side by side for more than 10 years, guiding Jewish Senior Life through numerous expansion and operating initiatives on behalf of our residents, employees, and the greater Rochester community,” Ted Axelrod, Chairman of Jewish Senior Life, said in a statement.
- Rochester RHIO and Jewish Senior Life Partner to Share Data and Build a Better Patient Record
- Jewish Senior Life Launches Mobile App Enhancing Communication for Residents and Families
- Jewish Senior Life Honored As ETHIE Finalist
- “Better Together” Entering Fourth Year with Early Momentum
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Partner to Offer Internships for People With Disabilities