Jewish Senior Life, which employs about 1,000 people, has named Mike King as its new president and CEO. He succeeds Dan Katz, who resigned recently due to medical reasons. King, who most recently was chief operating officer, had been acting president and CEO since January. Details of King’s compensation package were not disclosed. “Mike and Dan have worked side by side for more than 10 years, guiding Jewish Senior Life through numerous expansion and operating initiatives on behalf of our residents, employees, and the greater Rochester community,” Ted Axelrod, Chairman of Jewish Senior Life, said in a statement.
- Five Star Rated: The Jewish Home
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes National Disability Employment Awareness Month and Fourth Year of Project SEARCH®
- Bright Spot: Sharing the Gift of Music
- The Jewish Home of Rochester Ranked Among Newsweek’s “America’s Best Nursing Homes”
- Jewish Senior Life’s Artist-In-Residence to Perform for Cottage Residents