Jewish Senior Life was the 2015 recipient of the community Service Award, presented by the Brighton Chamber of Commerce. This annual award recognizes a non-profit organization that serves the Brighton community. JSL was honored for The Lodge at Wolk Manor, its assisted living facility with memory care.
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge