Jewish Senior Life was the 2015 recipient of the community Service Award, presented by the Brighton Chamber of Commerce. This annual award recognizes a non-profit organization that serves the Brighton community. JSL was honored for The Lodge at Wolk Manor, its assisted living facility with memory care.
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event
- Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program Brings Families Back to Rochester
- As Silver Tsunami Hits, More Seek to Age in Place
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work®