Jewish Senior Life was the 2015 recipient of the community Service Award, presented by the Brighton Chamber of Commerce. This annual award recognizes a non-profit organization that serves the Brighton community. JSL was honored for The Lodge at Wolk Manor, its assisted living facility with memory care.
- Nationally Recognized Speaker Barbara Waxman to Speak at Jewish Senior Life Foundation Women’s Council “Bloom” Event Oct. 29
- Newsweek recognizes the Jewish Home of Rochester as one of “America’s Best”
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Artist-in-Residence Program
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes Exceptional Customer Service at 2019 Leon Rosen Awards Luncheon
- RIT Saunders College of Business partners with Jewish Senior Life to study innovation in elder care