Jewish Senior Life was the 2015 recipient of the community Service Award, presented by the Brighton Chamber of Commerce. This annual award recognizes a non-profit organization that serves the Brighton community. JSL was honored for The Lodge at Wolk Manor, its assisted living facility with memory care.
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes National Disability Employment Awareness Month and Fourth Year of Project SEARCH®
- Bright Spot: Sharing the Gift of Music
- The Jewish Home of Rochester Ranked Among Newsweek’s “America’s Best Nursing Homes”
- Jewish Senior Life’s Artist-In-Residence to Perform for Cottage Residents
- Jewish Senior Life Recognized as a Rochester-Monroe Anti-Poverty Initiative’s Level Up Champion