Jewish Senior Life was the 2015 recipient of the community Service Award, presented by the Brighton Chamber of Commerce. This annual award recognizes a non-profit organization that serves the Brighton community. JSL was honored for The Lodge at Wolk Manor, its assisted living facility with memory care.
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge
- Taking a look at Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program
- $83M investment brings enhanced living at Jewish Senior Life
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event