A fair number of the 1,100 people who work at Jewish Senior Life came to Rochester from non-English-speaking countries. So, as a part of its employee wellness program, the agency is lending extra support with English language classes and tutoring to help them adjust to life in a different country. Since 2006, BOCES adult education instructor Ray Marks has been teaching English for Speakers of Other Languages at the Jewish Senior Life campus in Brighton. He has worked with nearly 70 employees in English, science and mathematics, preparing some for the GED exam.
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Artist-in-Residence Program
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes Exceptional Customer Service at 2019 Leon Rosen Awards Luncheon
- RIT Saunders College of Business partners with Jewish Senior Life to study innovation in elder care
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Mark Zeger Appointed As Director of Major Gifts for Jewish Senior Life Foundation
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored by LeadingAge New York