Jewish Senior Life has earned its second consecutive five-year CARF-CCAC accreditation from CARF International, an independent, nonprofit accrediting body of continuing care retirement communities and similar human services organization. Approximately 12 percent of long term care facilities in the nation are accredited as continuing care retirement communities by CARF International.
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event
- Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program Brings Families Back to Rochester
- As Silver Tsunami Hits, More Seek to Age in Place
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work®