Jewish Senior Life has earned its second consecutive five-year CARF-CCAC accreditation from CARF International, an independent, nonprofit accrediting body of continuing care retirement communities and similar human services organization. Approximately 12 percent of long term care facilities in the nation are accredited as continuing care retirement communities by CARF International.
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge