Jewish Senior Life has earned its second consecutive five-year CARF-CCAC accreditation from CARF International, an independent, nonprofit accrediting body of continuing care retirement communities and similar human services organization. Approximately 12 percent of long term care facilities in the nation are accredited as continuing care retirement communities by CARF International.
- Jewish Senior Life Recognized as a Rochester-Monroe Anti-Poverty Initiative’s Level Up Champion
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information & Updates
- Jewish Senior Life holds Rosh Hashanah car parade
- Jewish Senior Life marks Rosh Hashanah with annual parade
- Jewish Senior Life to Host Second Annual Rosh Hashanah Car Parade