Jewish Senior Life has earned its second consecutive five-year CARF-CCAC accreditation from CARF International, an independent, nonprofit accrediting body of continuing care retirement communities and similar human services organization. Approximately 12 percent of long term care facilities in the nation are accredited as continuing care retirement communities by CARF International.
- Jewish Senior Life’s Jane Knickerbocker Honored as a Woman of Excellence
- Jewish Senior Life’s Jackie Felker Honored as a Health Care Hero
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work® For Second Year In A Row
- Area nursing homes using new technology to keep residents safe
- Five Star Rated: The Jewish Home