Jewish Senior Life has earned its second consecutive five-year CARF-CCAC accreditation from CARF International, an independent, nonprofit accrediting body of continuing care retirement communities and similar human services organization. Approximately 12 percent of long term care facilities in the nation are accredited as continuing care retirement communities by CARF International.
- Heritage Christian Services’ Employment Alliance strong and growing
- Jewish Senior Life honored 93 employees for almost 1,000 years of service
- LeadingAge New York Selects Michael Haymes as Trustee of the Year
- Jewish Senior Life Honors 93 Employees for Almost 1,000 Years of Service
- Jewish Senior Life and its Foundation Elect New Boards of Directors