Jewish Senior Life recently announced the election of the following directors to its board: Al Kinel, founder and president of Strategic Interests, LLC; Irena Pesis-Katz, senior director for population health management informatics and payment innovation at the University of Rochester Medical Center; physician Margot Weinberg, president of Pediatric Integrative Medicine, LLC, and Jeffrey Wexler, SPA, partner at Bonadio Group.
- Jewish Senior Life Finds Unique Ways to Entertain Residents
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager