Jewish Senior Life recently announced the election of the following directors to its board: Al Kinel, founder and president of Strategic Interests, LLC; Irena Pesis-Katz, senior director for population health management informatics and payment innovation at the University of Rochester Medical Center; physician Margot Weinberg, president of Pediatric Integrative Medicine, LLC, and Jeffrey Wexler, SPA, partner at Bonadio Group.
- Rochester RHIO and Jewish Senior Life Partner to Share Data and Build a Better Patient Record
- Jewish Senior Life Launches Mobile App Enhancing Communication for Residents and Families
- Jewish Senior Life Honored As ETHIE Finalist
- “Better Together” Entering Fourth Year with Early Momentum
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Partner to Offer Internships for People With Disabilities