Jewish Senior Life recently announced the election of the following directors to its board: Al Kinel, founder and president of Strategic Interests, LLC; Irena Pesis-Katz, senior director for population health management informatics and payment innovation at the University of Rochester Medical Center; physician Margot Weinberg, president of Pediatric Integrative Medicine, LLC, and Jeffrey Wexler, SPA, partner at Bonadio Group.
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge
- Taking a look at Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program
- $83M investment brings enhanced living at Jewish Senior Life
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event