Jewish Senior Life recently announced the election of the following directors to its board: Al Kinel, founder and president of Strategic Interests, LLC; Irena Pesis-Katz, senior director for population health management informatics and payment innovation at the University of Rochester Medical Center; physician Margot Weinberg, president of Pediatric Integrative Medicine, LLC, and Jeffrey Wexler, SPA, partner at Bonadio Group.
- Smart Technology Takes Hold in Retirement Communities
- Technology bringing comfort to seniors in assisted living settings
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievement at Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Hosts Palliative Care Teaching Day for Finger Lakes Health Care Professionals
- Using Technology to Make the Most of Every Day