Jewish Senior Life and Jewish Family Service of Rochester are teaming up to undertake a study of Jewish poverty within our community, against the backdrop of a larger poverty initiative underway in Greater Rochester. “The purpose of this study is to better understand the very real poverty-related needs for supports and services within our Jewish community, for those of all ages,” says Michael King, president and CEO of Jewish Senior Life. “Our goal is to understand the need for supports and services that might now be unrecognized and unmet.”
- 3 ways to evolve your staffing model
- Meet Your Doctor – Brenda Baratta, M.D.
- Jewish Senior Life Physician House Calls Program Grows to Meet Increased Demand for Home-Based Medical Care
- Rochester RHIO, Jewish Senior Life partner to share data
- Residents and Students Come Together to Celebrate Chanukah