Jewish Senior Life celebrated love and honored for Jewish Home of Rochester couples with a Sweetheart Celebration on Feb. 12. The couples enjoyed a festive afternoon of wine, chocolate and musical entertainment by Uptown Groove.
- Jewish Senior Life Board Members Selected for Nationally Recognized Jewish Leadership Program
- Jewish Senior Life Announces David Pasternack Appointed as Jewish Senior Life Foundation’s Executive Director
- 3 ways to evolve your staffing model
- Meet Your Doctor – Brenda Baratta, M.D.
- Jewish Senior Life Physician House Calls Program Grows to Meet Increased Demand for Home-Based Medical Care