Jewish Senior Life celebrated love and honored for Jewish Home of Rochester couples with a Sweetheart Celebration on Feb. 12. The couples enjoyed a festive afternoon of wine, chocolate and musical entertainment by Uptown Groove.
- New visitation guidance for NY nursing homes welcomed by some loved ones, advocates
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information & Updates
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes Employees for Providing Exemplary Care
- Jewish Home of Rochester Recipient of The Legacy Heritage Foundation Grant
- Jewish Senior Life Earns LGBT Care Platinum Level Designation