Jewish Senior Life celebrated love and honored for Jewish Home of Rochester couples with a Sweetheart Celebration on Feb. 12. The couples enjoyed a festive afternoon of wine, chocolate and musical entertainment by Uptown Groove.
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event
- Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program Brings Families Back to Rochester
- As Silver Tsunami Hits, More Seek to Age in Place
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work®