Jewish Senior Life celebrated love and honored for Jewish Home of Rochester couples with a Sweetheart Celebration on Feb. 12. The couples enjoyed a festive afternoon of wine, chocolate and musical entertainment by Uptown Groove.
- Rochester RHIO and Jewish Senior Life Partner to Share Data and Build a Better Patient Record
- Jewish Senior Life Launches Mobile App Enhancing Communication for Residents and Families
- Jewish Senior Life Honored As ETHIE Finalist
- “Better Together” Entering Fourth Year with Early Momentum
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Partner to Offer Internships for People With Disabilities