Carol Maskiell and Mary Fazio, employees at Jewish Senior Life, were honored at the 2016 Rochester Business Health Care Achievement Awards on March 22. The awards recognize excellence, promote innovation and honor the efforts of people and organizations who have a significant impact on the quality of healthcare in the Rochester Finger Lakes region.
- Nationally Recognized Speaker Barbara Waxman to Speak at Jewish Senior Life Foundation Women’s Council “Bloom” Event Oct. 29
- Newsweek recognizes the Jewish Home of Rochester as one of “America’s Best”
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Artist-in-Residence Program
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes Exceptional Customer Service at 2019 Leon Rosen Awards Luncheon
- RIT Saunders College of Business partners with Jewish Senior Life to study innovation in elder care