Carol Maskiell and Mary Fazio, employees at Jewish Senior Life, were honored at the 2016 Rochester Business Health Care Achievement Awards on March 22. The awards recognize excellence, promote innovation and honor the efforts of people and organizations who have a significant impact on the quality of healthcare in the Rochester Finger Lakes region.
- 3 ways to evolve your staffing model
- Meet Your Doctor – Brenda Baratta, M.D.
- Jewish Senior Life Physician House Calls Program Grows to Meet Increased Demand for Home-Based Medical Care
- Rochester RHIO, Jewish Senior Life partner to share data
- Residents and Students Come Together to Celebrate Chanukah