Carol Maskiell and Mary Fazio, employees at Jewish Senior Life, were honored at the 2016 Rochester Business Health Care Achievement Awards on March 22. The awards recognize excellence, promote innovation and honor the efforts of people and organizations who have a significant impact on the quality of healthcare in the Rochester Finger Lakes region.
- Jewish Senior Life Finds Unique Ways to Entertain Residents
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager