Carol Maskiell and Mary Fazio, employees at Jewish Senior Life, were honored at the 2016 Rochester Business Health Care Achievement Awards on March 22. The awards recognize excellence, promote innovation and honor the efforts of people and organizations who have a significant impact on the quality of healthcare in the Rochester Finger Lakes region.
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Mark Zeger Appointed As Director of Major Gifts for Jewish Senior Life Foundation
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored by LeadingAge New York
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Announce Project SEARCH Intern Graduation
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievements at Annual Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Launches mySuccess Short-Term Rehabilitation Program to Meet Growing Need for Post-Acute Care