Herb was known for growing tomatoes and bringing them to residents who were not able to come outside. Now the tradition continues, as the herbs grown in this new garden will be used in meals at the Summit. In addition to the herb garden, new flower beds and hydrangea bushes will be planted in dedication to Bessie Gordon-Bloom and Betty Ouzer, the mothers of Jewish Senior Life Foundation Board members.
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored as Professional of the Year by LeadingAge New York
- New York nursing homes distribute COVID booster shots as omicron variant enters U.S.
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored as Employee of Distinction by LeadingAge New York
- Brighton celebrates opening Hanukkah night with menorah light parade
- Sharing The Light: Local Organizations Hosting Chanukah Car Parade and Menorah Lighting