Herb was known for growing tomatoes and bringing them to residents who were not able to come outside. Now the tradition continues, as the herbs grown in this new garden will be used in meals at the Summit. In addition to the herb garden, new flower beds and hydrangea bushes will be planted in dedication to Bessie Gordon-Bloom and Betty Ouzer, the mothers of Jewish Senior Life Foundation Board members.
- Smart Technology Takes Hold in Retirement Communities
- Technology bringing comfort to seniors in assisted living settings
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievement at Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Hosts Palliative Care Teaching Day for Finger Lakes Health Care Professionals
- Using Technology to Make the Most of Every Day