Herb was known for growing tomatoes and bringing them to residents who were not able to come outside. Now the tradition continues, as the herbs grown in this new garden will be used in meals at the Summit. In addition to the herb garden, new flower beds and hydrangea bushes will be planted in dedication to Bessie Gordon-Bloom and Betty Ouzer, the mothers of Jewish Senior Life Foundation Board members.
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Mark Zeger Appointed As Director of Major Gifts for Jewish Senior Life Foundation
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored by LeadingAge New York
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Announce Project SEARCH Intern Graduation
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievements at Annual Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Launches mySuccess Short-Term Rehabilitation Program to Meet Growing Need for Post-Acute Care