Herb was known for growing tomatoes and bringing them to residents who were not able to come outside. Now the tradition continues, as the herbs grown in this new garden will be used in meals at the Summit. In addition to the herb garden, new flower beds and hydrangea bushes will be planted in dedication to Bessie Gordon-Bloom and Betty Ouzer, the mothers of Jewish Senior Life Foundation Board members.
- Jewish Senior Life Board Members Selected for Nationally Recognized Jewish Leadership Program
- Jewish Senior Life Announces David Pasternack Appointed as Jewish Senior Life Foundation’s Executive Director
- 3 ways to evolve your staffing model
- Meet Your Doctor – Brenda Baratta, M.D.
- Jewish Senior Life Physician House Calls Program Grows to Meet Increased Demand for Home-Based Medical Care