Community leaders including the Rochester Teachers Association, Action for a Better Community, Roc Acts, Rochester Community of Churches and members of Jewish Senior Life gathered on Tuesday pushing the city school district to restore over a million dollars back into the programs budget.
- 3 ways to evolve your staffing model
- Meet Your Doctor – Brenda Baratta, M.D.
- Jewish Senior Life Physician House Calls Program Grows to Meet Increased Demand for Home-Based Medical Care
- Rochester RHIO, Jewish Senior Life partner to share data
- Residents and Students Come Together to Celebrate Chanukah