Community leaders including the Rochester Teachers Association, Action for a Better Community, Roc Acts, Rochester Community of Churches and members of Jewish Senior Life gathered on Tuesday pushing the city school district to restore over a million dollars back into the programs budget.
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge
- Taking a look at Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program
- $83M investment brings enhanced living at Jewish Senior Life
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event