Community leaders including the Rochester Teachers Association, Action for a Better Community, Roc Acts, Rochester Community of Churches and members of Jewish Senior Life gathered on Tuesday pushing the city school district to restore over a million dollars back into the programs budget.
- New visitation guidance for NY nursing homes welcomed by some loved ones, advocates
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information & Updates
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes Employees for Providing Exemplary Care
- Jewish Home of Rochester Recipient of The Legacy Heritage Foundation Grant
- Jewish Senior Life Earns LGBT Care Platinum Level Designation