Community leaders including the Rochester Teachers Association, Action for a Better Community, Roc Acts, Rochester Community of Churches and members of Jewish Senior Life gathered on Tuesday pushing the city school district to restore over a million dollars back into the programs budget.
- Jewish Senior Life Finds Unique Ways to Entertain Residents
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager