Community leaders including the Rochester Teachers Association, Action for a Better Community, Roc Acts, Rochester Community of Churches and members of Jewish Senior Life gathered on Tuesday pushing the city school district to restore over a million dollars back into the programs budget.
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes National Disability Employment Awareness Month and Fourth Year of Project SEARCH®
- Bright Spot: Sharing the Gift of Music
- The Jewish Home of Rochester Ranked Among Newsweek’s “America’s Best Nursing Homes”
- Jewish Senior Life’s Artist-In-Residence to Perform for Cottage Residents
- Jewish Senior Life Recognized as a Rochester-Monroe Anti-Poverty Initiative’s Level Up Champion