Maybe you wonder, “How do they get to a doctor?” Or even, “Do they get to a doctor?” Brenda Baratta, 55, of Webster, thinks about that all the time. And she’s a doctor. But in the midst of thinking about whether those nice folks who have lived in that house for years need medical care, she’s driving her SUV over there, and she’s going to stop in and make a house call. That’s what she does. She’s a physician who makes house calls, part of the physician house calls program hosted by Jewish Senior Life in Rochester.
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored as Professional of the Year by LeadingAge New York
- New York nursing homes distribute COVID booster shots as omicron variant enters U.S.
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored as Employee of Distinction by LeadingAge New York
- Brighton celebrates opening Hanukkah night with menorah light parade
- Sharing The Light: Local Organizations Hosting Chanukah Car Parade and Menorah Lighting