Maybe you wonder, “How do they get to a doctor?” Or even, “Do they get to a doctor?” Brenda Baratta, 55, of Webster, thinks about that all the time. And she’s a doctor. But in the midst of thinking about whether those nice folks who have lived in that house for years need medical care, she’s driving her SUV over there, and she’s going to stop in and make a house call. That’s what she does. She’s a physician who makes house calls, part of the physician house calls program hosted by Jewish Senior Life in Rochester.
- Smart Technology Takes Hold in Retirement Communities
- Technology bringing comfort to seniors in assisted living settings
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievement at Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Hosts Palliative Care Teaching Day for Finger Lakes Health Care Professionals
- Using Technology to Make the Most of Every Day