Maybe you wonder, “How do they get to a doctor?” Or even, “Do they get to a doctor?” Brenda Baratta, 55, of Webster, thinks about that all the time. And she’s a doctor. But in the midst of thinking about whether those nice folks who have lived in that house for years need medical care, she’s driving her SUV over there, and she’s going to stop in and make a house call. That’s what she does. She’s a physician who makes house calls, part of the physician house calls program hosted by Jewish Senior Life in Rochester.
- Jewish Senior Life Commemorates 100th Anniversary
- Nursing home residents get second COVID-19 vaccine
- Jewish Senior Life Earns Three-Year Quality Accreditation
- COVID-19 vaccination begins for residents, staff at local nursing homes
- Brighton nursing home staff, residents receive first COVID vaccine doses