Maybe you wonder, “How do they get to a doctor?” Or even, “Do they get to a doctor?” Brenda Baratta, 55, of Webster, thinks about that all the time. And she’s a doctor. But in the midst of thinking about whether those nice folks who have lived in that house for years need medical care, she’s driving her SUV over there, and she’s going to stop in and make a house call. That’s what she does. She’s a physician who makes house calls, part of the physician house calls program hosted by Jewish Senior Life in Rochester.
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge
- Taking a look at Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program
- $83M investment brings enhanced living at Jewish Senior Life
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event