Maybe you wonder, “How do they get to a doctor?” Or even, “Do they get to a doctor?” Brenda Baratta, 55, of Webster, thinks about that all the time. And she’s a doctor. But in the midst of thinking about whether those nice folks who have lived in that house for years need medical care, she’s driving her SUV over there, and she’s going to stop in and make a house call. That’s what she does. She’s a physician who makes house calls, part of the physician house calls program hosted by Jewish Senior Life in Rochester.
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work®
- Jewish Home of Rochester Recognized as One of The Nation’s Top Nursing Homes by U.S. News & World Report
- Jewish Senior Life’s Adult Day Health Care Offers Additional Hours
- A look at Jewish Senior Life’s short-term rehabilitation program
- Nationally Recognized Speaker Barbara Waxman to Speak at Jewish Senior Life Foundation Women’s Council “Bloom” Event Oct. 29