Maybe you wonder, “How do they get to a doctor?” Or even, “Do they get to a doctor?” Brenda Baratta, 55, of Webster, thinks about that all the time. And she’s a doctor. But in the midst of thinking about whether those nice folks who have lived in that house for years need medical care, she’s driving her SUV over there, and she’s going to stop in and make a house call. That’s what she does. She’s a physician who makes house calls, part of the physician house calls program hosted by Jewish Senior Life in Rochester.
- Rochester RHIO and Jewish Senior Life Partner to Share Data and Build a Better Patient Record
- Jewish Senior Life Launches Mobile App Enhancing Communication for Residents and Families
- Jewish Senior Life Honored As ETHIE Finalist
- “Better Together” Entering Fourth Year with Early Momentum
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Partner to Offer Internships for People With Disabilities