Maybe you wonder, “How do they get to a doctor?” Or even, “Do they get to a doctor?” Brenda Baratta, 55, of Webster, thinks about that all the time. And she’s a doctor. But in the midst of thinking about whether those nice folks who have lived in that house for years need medical care, she’s driving her SUV over there, and she’s going to stop in and make a house call. That’s what she does. She’s a physician who makes house calls, part of the physician house calls program hosted by Jewish Senior Life in Rochester.
- Jewish Senior Life Finds Unique Ways to Entertain Residents
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager