Jewish Senior Life recently announced the expansion of its cardiovascular rehabilitation program with the myHeart Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Program, in response to an increasing need for specialized patient care following a hospital stay.
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event
- Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program Brings Families Back to Rochester
- As Silver Tsunami Hits, More Seek to Age in Place
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work®