Jewish Senior Life recently announced the expansion of its cardiovascular rehabilitation program with the myHeart Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Program, in response to an increasing need for specialized patient care following a hospital stay.
- Jewish Senior Life Finds Unique Ways to Entertain Residents
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager