Jewish Senior Life recently announced the expansion of its cardiovascular rehabilitation program with the myHeart Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Program, in response to an increasing need for specialized patient care following a hospital stay.
- Rochester RHIO and Jewish Senior Life Partner to Share Data and Build a Better Patient Record
- Jewish Senior Life Launches Mobile App Enhancing Communication for Residents and Families
- Jewish Senior Life Honored As ETHIE Finalist
- “Better Together” Entering Fourth Year with Early Momentum
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Partner to Offer Internships for People With Disabilities