This past spring, we at Jewish Senior Life broke ground on a campus transformation project that will redefine home for our elders and revolutionize the way we deliver care. A major component of this initiative was our implementation of the Green House Project, a nationally accredited model of senior living that provides people with a real homelike living environment.
- Jewish Senior Life Board Members Selected for Nationally Recognized Jewish Leadership Program
- Jewish Senior Life Announces David Pasternack Appointed as Jewish Senior Life Foundation’s Executive Director
- 3 ways to evolve your staffing model
- Meet Your Doctor – Brenda Baratta, M.D.
- Jewish Senior Life Physician House Calls Program Grows to Meet Increased Demand for Home-Based Medical Care