This past spring, we at Jewish Senior Life broke ground on a campus transformation project that will redefine home for our elders and revolutionize the way we deliver care. A major component of this initiative was our implementation of the Green House Project, a nationally accredited model of senior living that provides people with a real homelike living environment.
- Heritage Christian Services’ Employment Alliance strong and growing
- Jewish Senior Life honored 93 employees for almost 1,000 years of service
- LeadingAge New York Selects Michael Haymes as Trustee of the Year
- Jewish Senior Life Honors 93 Employees for Almost 1,000 Years of Service
- Jewish Senior Life and its Foundation Elect New Boards of Directors