This past spring, we at Jewish Senior Life broke ground on a campus transformation project that will redefine home for our elders and revolutionize the way we deliver care. A major component of this initiative was our implementation of the Green House Project, a nationally accredited model of senior living that provides people with a real homelike living environment.
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge
- Taking a look at Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program
- $83M investment brings enhanced living at Jewish Senior Life
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event