This time of year is filled with family get-togethers, and while family and holidays go together like turkey and stuffing, these gatherings can also be very stressful. All of the chaos, preparation and travel can bring frustration and anxiety that clouds what the holidays are all about — celebration, gratitude and being with loved ones. And for caregivers, the effects of Alzheimer’s or dementia can complicate gatherings for families, as well as the person coping with the disease.
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Artist-in-Residence Program
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes Exceptional Customer Service at 2019 Leon Rosen Awards Luncheon
- RIT Saunders College of Business partners with Jewish Senior Life to study innovation in elder care
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Mark Zeger Appointed As Director of Major Gifts for Jewish Senior Life Foundation
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored by LeadingAge New York