This time of year is filled with family get-togethers, and while family and holidays go together like turkey and stuffing, these gatherings can also be very stressful. All of the chaos, preparation and travel can bring frustration and anxiety that clouds what the holidays are all about — celebration, gratitude and being with loved ones. And for caregivers, the effects of Alzheimer’s or dementia can complicate gatherings for families, as well as the person coping with the disease.
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work®
- Jewish Home of Rochester Recognized as One of The Nation’s Top Nursing Homes by U.S. News & World Report
- Jewish Senior Life’s Adult Day Health Care Offers Additional Hours
- A look at Jewish Senior Life’s short-term rehabilitation program
- Nationally Recognized Speaker Barbara Waxman to Speak at Jewish Senior Life Foundation Women’s Council “Bloom” Event Oct. 29