This time of year is filled with family get-togethers, and while family and holidays go together like turkey and stuffing, these gatherings can also be very stressful. All of the chaos, preparation and travel can bring frustration and anxiety that clouds what the holidays are all about — celebration, gratitude and being with loved ones. And for caregivers, the effects of Alzheimer’s or dementia can complicate gatherings for families, as well as the person coping with the disease.
- Veterans Voices: Telling the stories of local heroes
- Interest in aging in place, as long as possible remains high
- Visiting restrictions for senior facilities likely to last for some time
- Jewish Senior Life Unveils a Digital Heroes Wall of Fame
- Nursing home residents face voting challenges during pandemic