This time of year is filled with family get-togethers, and while family and holidays go together like turkey and stuffing, these gatherings can also be very stressful. All of the chaos, preparation and travel can bring frustration and anxiety that clouds what the holidays are all about — celebration, gratitude and being with loved ones. And for caregivers, the effects of Alzheimer’s or dementia can complicate gatherings for families, as well as the person coping with the disease.
- Jewish Senior Life Recognized as a Rochester-Monroe Anti-Poverty Initiative’s Level Up Champion
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information & Updates
- Jewish Senior Life holds Rosh Hashanah car parade
- Jewish Senior Life marks Rosh Hashanah with annual parade
- Jewish Senior Life to Host Second Annual Rosh Hashanah Car Parade