Jewish Senior Life hosted a celebration for what would have been Frank Sinatra’s 100th birthday this week. He died in 1998, but his music still lives on. Thursday, hundreds of people took a trip back to the 1940s, ’50s and ’60s.
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work®
- Jewish Home of Rochester Recognized as One of The Nation’s Top Nursing Homes by U.S. News & World Report
- Jewish Senior Life’s Adult Day Health Care Offers Additional Hours
- A look at Jewish Senior Life’s short-term rehabilitation program
- Nationally Recognized Speaker Barbara Waxman to Speak at Jewish Senior Life Foundation Women’s Council “Bloom” Event Oct. 29