It’s important to choose a companion care service that thoroughly screens its employees, and that provides a uniquely matched companion the senior can rely on. Living Well Companion Care, a service of Jewish Senior Life, serves seniors of all faiths and ethnicities who would like to stay at home and be independent. “Each senior is matched thoughtfully with a trusted, compatible companion,” says Susan Bussey, Senior Vice President at Jewish Senior Life. “Our companions are carefully screened, because we only choose individuals who we would trust to care for our own loved ones. Our clients have told us that our companions are like family to them, and that means so much to us.”
- 3 ways to evolve your staffing model
- Meet Your Doctor – Brenda Baratta, M.D.
- Jewish Senior Life Physician House Calls Program Grows to Meet Increased Demand for Home-Based Medical Care
- Rochester RHIO, Jewish Senior Life partner to share data
- Residents and Students Come Together to Celebrate Chanukah