Few things are more reassuring than having a friend or companion to rely on for help, especially as we age. A caring companion can enrich the daily lives of our elderly loved ones–whether it’s someone to carry the groceries or check in when it’s time to take medication.
- Mazel Tov! Emy Giacalone Named As Finalist for Rochester HR Executive of the Year Award
- Notable Names: Marketing VP named Woman of Excellence
- Jewish Senior Life’s Emy Giacalone Honored as a Rochester HR Executive of the Year Award Finalist
- Jewish Senior Life Hosts Rosh Hashanah Car Parade
- Bright Spot: A great day for a parade