Few things are more reassuring than having a friend or companion to rely on for help, especially as we age. A caring companion can enrich the daily lives of our elderly loved ones–whether it’s someone to carry the groceries or check in when it’s time to take medication.
- Jewish Senior Life Commemorates 100th Anniversary
- Nursing home residents get second COVID-19 vaccine
- Jewish Senior Life Earns Three-Year Quality Accreditation
- COVID-19 vaccination begins for residents, staff at local nursing homes
- Brighton nursing home staff, residents receive first COVID vaccine doses