Few things are more reassuring than having a friend or companion to rely on for help, especially as we age. A caring companion can enrich the daily lives of our elderly loved ones–whether it’s someone to carry the groceries or check in when it’s time to take medication.
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge
- Taking a look at Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program
- $83M investment brings enhanced living at Jewish Senior Life
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event