The week of February 13 is National Cardiac Rehabilitation Week. Heart disease survivor Jean Phillips and Michele Schirano, the Administrator of the Jewish Home of Rochester, discussed how the Cardiopulmonary Rehab Program at the Jewish Home is helping patients regain their quality of life Thursday on News 8 at Noon.
- Veterans Voices: Telling the stories of local heroes
- Interest in aging in place, as long as possible remains high
- Visiting restrictions for senior facilities likely to last for some time
- Jewish Senior Life Unveils a Digital Heroes Wall of Fame
- Nursing home residents face voting challenges during pandemic