The week of February 13 is National Cardiac Rehabilitation Week. Heart disease survivor Jean Phillips and Michele Schirano, the Administrator of the Jewish Home of Rochester, discussed how the Cardiopulmonary Rehab Program at the Jewish Home is helping patients regain their quality of life Thursday on News 8 at Noon.
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Announce Project SEARCH Intern Graduation
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievements at Annual Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Launches mySuccess Short-Term Rehabilitation Program to Meet Growing Need for Post-Acute Care
- Heritage Christian Services’ Employment Alliance strong and growing
- Jewish Senior Life honored 93 employees for almost 1,000 years of service