The week of February 13 is National Cardiac Rehabilitation Week. Heart disease survivor Jean Phillips and Michele Schirano, the Administrator of the Jewish Home of Rochester, discussed how the Cardiopulmonary Rehab Program at the Jewish Home is helping patients regain their quality of life Thursday on News 8 at Noon.
- Jewish Senior Life’s Jane Knickerbocker Honored as a Woman of Excellence
- Jewish Senior Life’s Jackie Felker Honored as a Health Care Hero
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work® For Second Year In A Row
- Area nursing homes using new technology to keep residents safe
- Five Star Rated: The Jewish Home