ROCHESTER, N.Y. March 13, 2017– Jewish Senior Life invites visitors to experience its newly redesigned website, designed to reflect Jewish Senior Life’s warm and vibrant community.
Through original photography and videos, the website emphasizes how Jewish Senior Life delivers innovative, person-centered care, and how its program and service offerings—both on and off campus—empower residents with choice and options.
Highlights of the new website include:
- an interactive map of the Brighton campus, where the senior care provider offers a full continuum of care in one place;
- videos and testimonials from residents, clients and staff;
- a responsive design format for mobile and tablet device users; and
- a contemporary look and feel.
“Our site’s refreshed look and functionality is one more way that we are focusing on our team and those we serve,” said Mike King, President and CEO of Jewish Senior Life. “The new site is meant to be an effective resource tool for anyone interested in our breadth of services, whether that person is considering different living options, pre-planning short-term rehabilitation programs for an upcoming procedure, or looking for support at home on behalf of a loved one.”
The website URL remains www.jewishseniorlife.org.
About Jewish Senior Life:
Serving people of all faiths and ethnic backgrounds, Jewish Senior Life is guided by the values of honoring family and emphasizing aging in place—allowing people to remain in the place of their choice longer. Jewish Senior Life is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), offering all levels of care from independent living to skilled nursing care on a single campus:
- The Summit at Brighton for independent living;
- Wolk Manor for assisted living;
- The Lodge at Wolk Manor for assisted living memory care;
- The Jewish Home of Rochester for long-term, transitional, and memory care;
- Transitional Care at the Jewish Home for short-term rehabilitation;
- Atkin Center for Outpatient Rehabilitation;
- Marian’s House daytime retreat for those with memory loss; and
- a variety of community programs and services such as Living Well Companion Care and Physician House Calls that enable people to age and live safely, either on campus or another place that they call home.
Jewish Senior Life is the only senior care provider in the Rochester area to offer Life Care, a program which eliminates worries about unforeseen care needs and medical expenses throughout the full continuum of care.
Jewish Senior Life is CARF accredited for its high quality and customer satisfaction, and has been named a 2017 Top Workplace by the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.
Jewish Senior Life is a member of the Alliance for Senior Care of Greater Rochester, Leading Age, Leading Age New York, and the Association of Jewish Agency Services.
For more information, please visit www.jewishseniorlife.org.