Rochester, NY (WHAM) – A big thank you Wednesday for Jewish Senior Life employees. It was the organizations’ annual service luncheon. Bruce Gilbert, the longest-tenured employee was honored. He has been working in the housekeeping department for 35 years.
- Nationally Recognized Speaker Barbara Waxman to Speak at Jewish Senior Life Foundation Women’s Council “Bloom” Event Oct. 29
- Newsweek recognizes the Jewish Home of Rochester as one of “America’s Best”
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Artist-in-Residence Program
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes Exceptional Customer Service at 2019 Leon Rosen Awards Luncheon
- RIT Saunders College of Business partners with Jewish Senior Life to study innovation in elder care