Rochester, NY (WHAM) – A big thank you Wednesday for Jewish Senior Life employees. It was the organizations’ annual service luncheon. Bruce Gilbert, the longest-tenured employee was honored. He has been working in the housekeeping department for 35 years.
- Smart Technology Takes Hold in Retirement Communities
- Technology bringing comfort to seniors in assisted living settings
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievement at Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Hosts Palliative Care Teaching Day for Finger Lakes Health Care Professionals
- Using Technology to Make the Most of Every Day