Rochester, NY (WHAM) – A big thank you Wednesday for Jewish Senior Life employees. It was the organizations’ annual service luncheon. Bruce Gilbert, the longest-tenured employee was honored. He has been working in the housekeeping department for 35 years.
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored as Professional of the Year by LeadingAge New York
- New York nursing homes distribute COVID booster shots as omicron variant enters U.S.
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored as Employee of Distinction by LeadingAge New York
- Brighton celebrates opening Hanukkah night with menorah light parade
- Sharing The Light: Local Organizations Hosting Chanukah Car Parade and Menorah Lighting