Rochester, NY (WHAM) – A big thank you Wednesday for Jewish Senior Life employees. It was the organizations’ annual service luncheon. Bruce Gilbert, the longest-tenured employee was honored. He has been working in the housekeeping department for 35 years.
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event
- Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program Brings Families Back to Rochester
- As Silver Tsunami Hits, More Seek to Age in Place
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work®