Jewish Senior Life is very pleased to announce a transformational gift from the Max and Marian Farash Charitable Foundation. This generous gift of $2,000,000 combined with the Farash Foundation’s initial campaign pledge of $5,000,000, will be the largest single gift to the Jewish Senior Life Power of One capital campaign. The campaign supports the Jewish Home’s $83 million campus transformation project.
- 3 ways to evolve your staffing model
- Meet Your Doctor – Brenda Baratta, M.D.
- Jewish Senior Life Physician House Calls Program Grows to Meet Increased Demand for Home-Based Medical Care
- Rochester RHIO, Jewish Senior Life partner to share data
- Residents and Students Come Together to Celebrate Chanukah