Jewish Senior Life is very pleased to announce a transformational gift from the Max and Marian Farash Charitable Foundation. This generous gift of $2,000,000 combined with the Farash Foundation’s initial campaign pledge of $5,000,000, will be the largest single gift to the Jewish Senior Life Power of One capital campaign. The campaign supports the Jewish Home’s $83 million campus transformation project.
- Smart Technology Takes Hold in Retirement Communities
- Technology bringing comfort to seniors in assisted living settings
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievement at Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Hosts Palliative Care Teaching Day for Finger Lakes Health Care Professionals
- Using Technology to Make the Most of Every Day