Jewish Senior Life is very pleased to announce a transformational gift from the Max and Marian Farash Charitable Foundation. This generous gift of $2,000,000 combined with the Farash Foundation’s initial campaign pledge of $5,000,000, will be the largest single gift to the Jewish Senior Life Power of One capital campaign. The campaign supports the Jewish Home’s $83 million campus transformation project.
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge
- Taking a look at Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program
- $83M investment brings enhanced living at Jewish Senior Life
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event