Less than a year after breaking ground on one of the largest construction projects in the Rochester, N.Y., area, the team at Jewish Senior Life has made tremendous progress toward making our campus transformation a reality. The street view of our campus looks vastly different than it did before, but it’s not just the physical structures that are changing.
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes National Disability Employment Awareness Month and Fourth Year of Project SEARCH®
- Bright Spot: Sharing the Gift of Music
- The Jewish Home of Rochester Ranked Among Newsweek’s “America’s Best Nursing Homes”
- Jewish Senior Life’s Artist-In-Residence to Perform for Cottage Residents
- Jewish Senior Life Recognized as a Rochester-Monroe Anti-Poverty Initiative’s Level Up Champion