Less than a year after breaking ground on one of the largest construction projects in the Rochester, N.Y., area, the team at Jewish Senior Life has made tremendous progress toward making our campus transformation a reality. The street view of our campus looks vastly different than it did before, but it’s not just the physical structures that are changing.
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event
- Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program Brings Families Back to Rochester
- As Silver Tsunami Hits, More Seek to Age in Place
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work®