Less than a year after breaking ground on one of the largest construction projects in the Rochester, N.Y., area, the team at Jewish Senior Life has made tremendous progress toward making our campus transformation a reality. The street view of our campus looks vastly different than it did before, but it’s not just the physical structures that are changing.
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge