Less than a year after breaking ground on one of the largest construction projects in the Rochester, N.Y., area, the team at Jewish Senior Life has made tremendous progress toward making our campus transformation a reality. The street view of our campus looks vastly different than it did before, but it’s not just the physical structures that are changing.
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge
- Taking a look at Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program
- $83M investment brings enhanced living at Jewish Senior Life
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event