Jewish Senior Life has set up each floor in the Green House Cottages as its own home, complete with cooking and laundry facilities. Each of the 12 residents per floor has his or her own room. Meals are served family style, and residents can help cook. With laundry also readily accessible, residents who are able do some of their washing. In addition to performing personal care, certified nursing assistants are trained to prepare meals, do light housekeeping and laundry and run activities. The Green House format also gives residents more control over their day
- Jewish Senior Life Board Members Selected for Nationally Recognized Jewish Leadership Program
- Jewish Senior Life Announces David Pasternack Appointed as Jewish Senior Life Foundation’s Executive Director
- 3 ways to evolve your staffing model
- Meet Your Doctor – Brenda Baratta, M.D.
- Jewish Senior Life Physician House Calls Program Grows to Meet Increased Demand for Home-Based Medical Care