Residents are sleeping later and staggering their mealtimes as they gain more control of their days at Green House homes, part of the Jewish Senior Life campus on South Winton Road. Patti Singer.
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes National Disability Employment Awareness Month and Fourth Year of Project SEARCH®
- Bright Spot: Sharing the Gift of Music
- The Jewish Home of Rochester Ranked Among Newsweek’s “America’s Best Nursing Homes”
- Jewish Senior Life’s Artist-In-Residence to Perform for Cottage Residents
- Jewish Senior Life Recognized as a Rochester-Monroe Anti-Poverty Initiative’s Level Up Champion