Residents are sleeping later and staggering their mealtimes as they gain more control of their days at Green House homes, part of the Jewish Senior Life campus on South Winton Road. Patti Singer.
- Heritage Christian Services’ Employment Alliance strong and growing
- Jewish Senior Life honored 93 employees for almost 1,000 years of service
- LeadingAge New York Selects Michael Haymes as Trustee of the Year
- Jewish Senior Life Honors 93 Employees for Almost 1,000 Years of Service
- Jewish Senior Life and its Foundation Elect New Boards of Directors