In response to a growing need in the community, Jewish Senior Life has expanded its stroke rehabilitation program to provide specialized care following a hospital stay. The myPathTM Stroke Rehabilitation Program is part of the Jewish Home of Rochester’s short-term rehabilitation program. The program offers individualized care plans, state-of-the-art technology to improve neuromuscular control, nurses trained in stroke intervention and rehabilitation care, and more.
- Veterans Voices: Telling the stories of local heroes
- Interest in aging in place, as long as possible remains high
- Visiting restrictions for senior facilities likely to last for some time
- Jewish Senior Life Unveils a Digital Heroes Wall of Fame
- Nursing home residents face voting challenges during pandemic