In response to a growing need in the community, Jewish Senior Life has expanded its stroke rehabilitation program to provide specialized care following a hospital stay. The myPathTM Stroke Rehabilitation Program is part of the Jewish Home of Rochester’s short-term rehabilitation program. The program offers individualized care plans, state-of-the-art technology to improve neuromuscular control, nurses trained in stroke intervention and rehabilitation care, and more.
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge
- Taking a look at Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program
- $83M investment brings enhanced living at Jewish Senior Life
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event