In response to a growing need in the community, Jewish Senior Life has expanded its stroke rehabilitation program to provide specialized care following a hospital stay. The myPathTM Stroke Rehabilitation Program is part of the Jewish Home of Rochester’s short-term rehabilitation program. The program offers individualized care plans, state-of-the-art technology to improve neuromuscular control, nurses trained in stroke intervention and rehabilitation care, and more.
- Smart Technology Takes Hold in Retirement Communities
- Technology bringing comfort to seniors in assisted living settings
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievement at Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Hosts Palliative Care Teaching Day for Finger Lakes Health Care Professionals
- Using Technology to Make the Most of Every Day