In response to a growing need in the community, Jewish Senior Life has expanded its stroke rehabilitation program to provide specialized care following a hospital stay. The myPathTM Stroke Rehabilitation Program is part of the Jewish Home of Rochester’s short-term rehabilitation program. The program offers individualized care plans, state-of-the-art technology to improve neuromuscular control, nurses trained in stroke intervention and rehabilitation care, and more.
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work®
- Jewish Home of Rochester Recognized as One of The Nation’s Top Nursing Homes by U.S. News & World Report
- Jewish Senior Life’s Adult Day Health Care Offers Additional Hours
- A look at Jewish Senior Life’s short-term rehabilitation program
- Nationally Recognized Speaker Barbara Waxman to Speak at Jewish Senior Life Foundation Women’s Council “Bloom” Event Oct. 29