In response to a growing need in the community, Jewish Senior Life has expanded its stroke rehabilitation program to provide specialized care following a hospital stay. The myPathTM Stroke Rehabilitation Program is part of the Jewish Home of Rochester’s short-term rehabilitation program. The program offers individualized care plans, state-of-the-art technology to improve neuromuscular control, nurses trained in stroke intervention and rehabilitation care, and more.
- Rochester RHIO, Jewish Senior Life partner to share data
- Residents and Students Come Together to Celebrate Chanukah
- Rabbi Steven Rubenstein Joins Jewish Senior Life as Chaplaincy Director
- Jewish Senior Life Earns Quality Accreditation for Rehabilitation Services
- Rochester RHIO and Jewish Senior Life Partner to Share Data and Build a Better Patient Record