In response to a growing need in the community, Jewish Senior Life has expanded its stroke rehabilitation program to provide specialized care following a hospital stay. The myPathTM Stroke Rehabilitation Program is part of the Jewish Home of Rochester’s short-term rehabilitation program. The program offers individualized care plans, state-of-the-art technology to improve neuromuscular control, nurses trained in stroke intervention and rehabilitation care, and more.
- The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle Names Jewish Senior Life a Winner of the Rochester 2019 Top Workplaces Award
- Jewish Senior Life Board Members Selected for Nationally Recognized Jewish Leadership Program
- Jewish Senior Life Announces David Pasternack Appointed as Jewish Senior Life Foundation’s Executive Director
- Local homes use various methods to care for residents’ memories
- Technology deployed to keep seniors in touch with outside world