Jewish Home residents hosted adults from the Jewish Living Program for a Hanukkah celebration. There was a Menorah lighting, and guests enjoyed dinner and entertainment. The Jewish Living Program is an all inclusion program for adults living in area group homes. Participants attend weekly classes. This is the 8th year the Jewish Home has hosted this Hanukkah celebration.
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes National Disability Employment Awareness Month and Fourth Year of Project SEARCH®
- Bright Spot: Sharing the Gift of Music
- The Jewish Home of Rochester Ranked Among Newsweek’s “America’s Best Nursing Homes”
- Jewish Senior Life’s Artist-In-Residence to Perform for Cottage Residents
- Jewish Senior Life Recognized as a Rochester-Monroe Anti-Poverty Initiative’s Level Up Champion