Jewish Home residents hosted adults from the Jewish Living Program for a Hanukkah celebration. There was a Menorah lighting, and guests enjoyed dinner and entertainment. The Jewish Living Program is an all inclusion program for adults living in area group homes. Participants attend weekly classes. This is the 8th year the Jewish Home has hosted this Hanukkah celebration.
- Culinary Clash raises $110K for Alzheimer’s research
- Food-filled night raises money for Alzheimer’s research
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Kelli Maisel Appointed as Community Relations Coordinator for Living Well Companion Care
- Heroic Efforts Remembered on Holocaust Memorial Day
- Internships help people with disabilities spread their wings