Jewish Home residents hosted adults from the Jewish Living Program for a Hanukkah celebration. There was a Menorah lighting, and guests enjoyed dinner and entertainment. The Jewish Living Program is an all inclusion program for adults living in area group homes. Participants attend weekly classes. This is the 8th year the Jewish Home has hosted this Hanukkah celebration.
- Rochester RHIO, Jewish Senior Life partner to share data
- Residents and Students Come Together to Celebrate Chanukah
- Rabbi Steven Rubenstein Joins Jewish Senior Life as Chaplaincy Director
- Jewish Senior Life Earns Quality Accreditation for Rehabilitation Services
- Rochester RHIO and Jewish Senior Life Partner to Share Data and Build a Better Patient Record