Jewish Home residents hosted adults from the Jewish Living Program for a Hanukkah celebration. There was a Menorah lighting, and guests enjoyed dinner and entertainment. The Jewish Living Program is an all inclusion program for adults living in area group homes. Participants attend weekly classes. This is the 8th year the Jewish Home has hosted this Hanukkah celebration.
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work®
- Jewish Home of Rochester Recognized as One of The Nation’s Top Nursing Homes by U.S. News & World Report
- Jewish Senior Life’s Adult Day Health Care Offers Additional Hours
- A look at Jewish Senior Life’s short-term rehabilitation program
- Nationally Recognized Speaker Barbara Waxman to Speak at Jewish Senior Life Foundation Women’s Council “Bloom” Event Oct. 29