Jewish Home residents hosted adults from the Jewish Living Program for a Hanukkah celebration. There was a Menorah lighting, and guests enjoyed dinner and entertainment. The Jewish Living Program is an all inclusion program for adults living in area group homes. Participants attend weekly classes. This is the 8th year the Jewish Home has hosted this Hanukkah celebration.
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Announce Project SEARCH Intern Graduation
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievements at Annual Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Launches mySuccess Short-Term Rehabilitation Program to Meet Growing Need for Post-Acute Care
- Heritage Christian Services’ Employment Alliance strong and growing
- Jewish Senior Life honored 93 employees for almost 1,000 years of service