Jewish Senior Life won the special award for managers, based on employees explaining how their managers help them learn and grow, as part of the Democrat and Chronicle’s Top Workplaces celebration.
- Heritage Christian Services’ Employment Alliance strong and growing
- Jewish Senior Life honored 93 employees for almost 1,000 years of service
- LeadingAge New York Selects Michael Haymes as Trustee of the Year
- Jewish Senior Life Honors 93 Employees for Almost 1,000 Years of Service
- Jewish Senior Life and its Foundation Elect New Boards of Directors