Jewish Senior Life won the special award for managers, based on employees explaining how their managers help them learn and grow, as part of the Democrat and Chronicle’s Top Workplaces celebration.
- Jewish Senior Life Finds Unique Ways to Entertain Residents
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager