Rochester Business Journal – The RBJ has announced fifteen financial executives from the business and nonprofit sectors have been selected as finalists for the 2018 Financial Executive of the Year Award. Debbie McIlveen, Jewish Senior Life’s Senior Vice President and CFO, is among the finalists.
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievement at Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Hosts Palliative Care Teaching Day for Finger Lakes Health Care Professionals
- Using Technology to Make the Most of Every Day
- Jewish Senior Life Recognized for Excellence at 2018 PRSA PRism Awards
- Jewish Senior Life Wins Gold for Healthcare Advertising