Rochester Business Journal – The RBJ has announced fifteen financial executives from the business and nonprofit sectors have been selected as finalists for the 2018 Financial Executive of the Year Award. Debbie McIlveen, Jewish Senior Life’s Senior Vice President and CFO, is among the finalists.
- Veterans Voices: Telling the stories of local heroes
- Interest in aging in place, as long as possible remains high
- Visiting restrictions for senior facilities likely to last for some time
- Jewish Senior Life Unveils a Digital Heroes Wall of Fame
- Nursing home residents face voting challenges during pandemic