Rochester Business Journal – The RBJ has announced fifteen financial executives from the business and nonprofit sectors have been selected as finalists for the 2018 Financial Executive of the Year Award. Debbie McIlveen, Jewish Senior Life’s Senior Vice President and CFO, is among the finalists.
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Mark Zeger Appointed As Director of Major Gifts for Jewish Senior Life Foundation
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored by LeadingAge New York
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Announce Project SEARCH Intern Graduation
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievements at Annual Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Launches mySuccess Short-Term Rehabilitation Program to Meet Growing Need for Post-Acute Care