Rochester Business Journal – The RBJ has announced fifteen financial executives from the business and nonprofit sectors have been selected as finalists for the 2018 Financial Executive of the Year Award. Debbie McIlveen, Jewish Senior Life’s Senior Vice President and CFO, is among the finalists.
- Jewish Senior Life Leaders to be Honored at LeadingAge New York 2018 Annual Conference
- Students, Jewish Senior Life residents honor Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Financial Executives of the Year finalists selected
- Jewish Senior Life’s Debbie McIlveen Honored as an RBJ Financial Executive of the Year
- Community members remember those lost on Holocaust Remembrance Day