The Post – Students from Hillel Community Day School, Destiny Christian Academy and residents from Jewish Senior Life honored Yom Hashoah, Holocaust Remembrance Day, on April 12. This event is part of a yearlong program, Better Together. Hillel Community Day School fifth- through seventh-graders partner with a resident of the Jewish Home during monthly visits around a Jewish theme or holiday.
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge