The Post – Students from Hillel Community Day School, Destiny Christian Academy and residents from Jewish Senior Life honored Yom Hashoah, Holocaust Remembrance Day, on April 12. This event is part of a yearlong program, Better Together. Hillel Community Day School fifth- through seventh-graders partner with a resident of the Jewish Home during monthly visits around a Jewish theme or holiday.
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge
- Taking a look at Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program
- $83M investment brings enhanced living at Jewish Senior Life
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event