The Post – Students from Hillel Community Day School, Destiny Christian Academy and residents from Jewish Senior Life honored Yom Hashoah, Holocaust Remembrance Day, on April 12. This event is part of a yearlong program, Better Together. Hillel Community Day School fifth- through seventh-graders partner with a resident of the Jewish Home during monthly visits around a Jewish theme or holiday.
- Rochester RHIO and Jewish Senior Life Partner to Share Data and Build a Better Patient Record
- Jewish Senior Life Launches Mobile App Enhancing Communication for Residents and Families
- Jewish Senior Life Honored As ETHIE Finalist
- “Better Together” Entering Fourth Year with Early Momentum
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Partner to Offer Internships for People With Disabilities