The Post – Students from Hillel Community Day School, Destiny Christian Academy and residents from Jewish Senior Life honored Yom Hashoah, Holocaust Remembrance Day, on April 12. This event is part of a yearlong program, Better Together. Hillel Community Day School fifth- through seventh-graders partner with a resident of the Jewish Home during monthly visits around a Jewish theme or holiday.
- 3 ways to evolve your staffing model
- Meet Your Doctor – Brenda Baratta, M.D.
- Jewish Senior Life Physician House Calls Program Grows to Meet Increased Demand for Home-Based Medical Care
- Rochester RHIO, Jewish Senior Life partner to share data
- Residents and Students Come Together to Celebrate Chanukah