WXXI News – Young adults with disabilities now have a new internship opportunity to join in Rochester. Two organizations, Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services will offer Project SEARCH – a nationally recognized work prep program for people 18 to 35 who have intellectual or developmental disabilities.
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Announce Project SEARCH Intern Graduation
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievements at Annual Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Launches mySuccess Short-Term Rehabilitation Program to Meet Growing Need for Post-Acute Care
- Heritage Christian Services’ Employment Alliance strong and growing
- Jewish Senior Life honored 93 employees for almost 1,000 years of service