WXXI News – Young adults with disabilities now have a new internship opportunity to join in Rochester. Two organizations, Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services will offer Project SEARCH – a nationally recognized work prep program for people 18 to 35 who have intellectual or developmental disabilities.
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge
- Taking a look at Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program
- $83M investment brings enhanced living at Jewish Senior Life
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event