WXXI News – Young adults with disabilities now have a new internship opportunity to join in Rochester. Two organizations, Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services will offer Project SEARCH – a nationally recognized work prep program for people 18 to 35 who have intellectual or developmental disabilities.
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge