WXXI News – Young adults with disabilities now have a new internship opportunity to join in Rochester. Two organizations, Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services will offer Project SEARCH – a nationally recognized work prep program for people 18 to 35 who have intellectual or developmental disabilities.
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Artist-in-Residence Program
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes Exceptional Customer Service at 2019 Leon Rosen Awards Luncheon
- RIT Saunders College of Business partners with Jewish Senior Life to study innovation in elder care
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Mark Zeger Appointed As Director of Major Gifts for Jewish Senior Life Foundation
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored by LeadingAge New York