Rochester Business Journal – Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services have partnered to offer Project SEARCH, a nationally recognized work preparation program for people ages 18 to 35 who have intellectual or developmental disabilities. Jewish Senior Life is one of only 17 employers selected in New York State as a Project SEARCH employment site, and only the second senior living community in New York.
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge