Rochester Business Journal – Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services have partnered to offer Project SEARCH, a nationally recognized work preparation program for people ages 18 to 35 who have intellectual or developmental disabilities. Jewish Senior Life is one of only 17 employers selected in New York State as a Project SEARCH employment site, and only the second senior living community in New York.
- Veterans Voices: Telling the stories of local heroes
- Interest in aging in place, as long as possible remains high
- Visiting restrictions for senior facilities likely to last for some time
- Jewish Senior Life Unveils a Digital Heroes Wall of Fame
- Nursing home residents face voting challenges during pandemic