Rochester Business Journal – Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services have partnered to offer Project SEARCH, a nationally recognized work preparation program for people ages 18 to 35 who have intellectual or developmental disabilities. Jewish Senior Life is one of only 17 employers selected in New York State as a Project SEARCH employment site, and only the second senior living community in New York.
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Artist-in-Residence Program
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes Exceptional Customer Service at 2019 Leon Rosen Awards Luncheon
- RIT Saunders College of Business partners with Jewish Senior Life to study innovation in elder care
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Mark Zeger Appointed As Director of Major Gifts for Jewish Senior Life Foundation
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored by LeadingAge New York