Rochester Business Journal – Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services have partnered to offer Project SEARCH, a nationally recognized work preparation program for people ages 18 to 35 who have intellectual or developmental disabilities. Jewish Senior Life is one of only 17 employers selected in New York State as a Project SEARCH employment site, and only the second senior living community in New York.
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes National Disability Employment Awareness Month and Fourth Year of Project SEARCH®
- Bright Spot: Sharing the Gift of Music
- The Jewish Home of Rochester Ranked Among Newsweek’s “America’s Best Nursing Homes”
- Jewish Senior Life’s Artist-In-Residence to Perform for Cottage Residents
- Jewish Senior Life Recognized as a Rochester-Monroe Anti-Poverty Initiative’s Level Up Champion