Rochester Business Journal – Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services have partnered to offer Project SEARCH, a nationally recognized work preparation program for people ages 18 to 35 who have intellectual or developmental disabilities. Jewish Senior Life is one of only 17 employers selected in New York State as a Project SEARCH employment site, and only the second senior living community in New York.
- Jewish Senior Life’s Jane Knickerbocker Honored as a Woman of Excellence
- Jewish Senior Life’s Jackie Felker Honored as a Health Care Hero
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work® For Second Year In A Row
- Area nursing homes using new technology to keep residents safe
- Five Star Rated: The Jewish Home