13 WHAM Bright Spot – Jewish Senior Life held their annual Chanukah event with Hillel Community Day School. Students and Jewish Home residents shared a festive meal and talked about meaningful parts of the holiday.
- Culinary Clash raises $110K for Alzheimer’s research
- Food-filled night raises money for Alzheimer’s research
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Kelli Maisel Appointed as Community Relations Coordinator for Living Well Companion Care
- Heroic Efforts Remembered on Holocaust Memorial Day
- Internships help people with disabilities spread their wings