In Good Health – Jewish Senior Life has partnered with Rochester RHIO becoming the first senior living facility to send clinical care data. By partnering with Rochester RHIO to contribute secure patient data, the organization is ensuring that the nearly 2,000 individuals served each year, will receive the best possible care no matter where they are being treated.
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored as Professional of the Year by LeadingAge New York
- New York nursing homes distribute COVID booster shots as omicron variant enters U.S.
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored as Employee of Distinction by LeadingAge New York
- Brighton celebrates opening Hanukkah night with menorah light parade
- Sharing The Light: Local Organizations Hosting Chanukah Car Parade and Menorah Lighting