In Good Health – Jewish Senior Life has partnered with Rochester RHIO becoming the first senior living facility to send clinical care data. By partnering with Rochester RHIO to contribute secure patient data, the organization is ensuring that the nearly 2,000 individuals served each year, will receive the best possible care no matter where they are being treated.
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge
- Taking a look at Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program
- $83M investment brings enhanced living at Jewish Senior Life
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event