In Good Health – Jewish Senior Life has partnered with Rochester RHIO becoming the first senior living facility to send clinical care data. By partnering with Rochester RHIO to contribute secure patient data, the organization is ensuring that the nearly 2,000 individuals served each year, will receive the best possible care no matter where they are being treated.
- Food-filled night raises money for Alzheimer’s research
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Kelli Maisel Appointed as Community Relations Coordinator for Living Well Companion Care
- Heroic Efforts Remembered on Holocaust Memorial Day
- Internships help people with disabilities spread their wings
- The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle Names Jewish Senior Life a Winner of the Rochester 2019 Top Workplaces Award