In Good Health – Jewish Senior Life has partnered with Rochester RHIO becoming the first senior living facility to send clinical care data. By partnering with Rochester RHIO to contribute secure patient data, the organization is ensuring that the nearly 2,000 individuals served each year, will receive the best possible care no matter where they are being treated.
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work®
- Jewish Home of Rochester Recognized as One of The Nation’s Top Nursing Homes by U.S. News & World Report
- Jewish Senior Life’s Adult Day Health Care Offers Additional Hours
- A look at Jewish Senior Life’s short-term rehabilitation program
- Nationally Recognized Speaker Barbara Waxman to Speak at Jewish Senior Life Foundation Women’s Council “Bloom” Event Oct. 29