In Good Health – Jewish Senior Life has partnered with Rochester RHIO becoming the first senior living facility to send clinical care data. By partnering with Rochester RHIO to contribute secure patient data, the organization is ensuring that the nearly 2,000 individuals served each year, will receive the best possible care no matter where they are being treated.
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Announce Project SEARCH Intern Graduation
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievements at Annual Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Launches mySuccess Short-Term Rehabilitation Program to Meet Growing Need for Post-Acute Care
- Heritage Christian Services’ Employment Alliance strong and growing
- Jewish Senior Life honored 93 employees for almost 1,000 years of service