In Good Health – Jewish Senior Life has partnered with Rochester RHIO becoming the first senior living facility to send clinical care data. By partnering with Rochester RHIO to contribute secure patient data, the organization is ensuring that the nearly 2,000 individuals served each year, will receive the best possible care no matter where they are being treated.
- Jewish Senior Life Finds Unique Ways to Entertain Residents
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager