Rochester Business Journal – Keeping seniors in touch with technology is a priority for senior living communities like Jewish Senior Life. One such method for Jewish Senior Life is an app called JSL Connect. Developed in-house, the app keeps families connected to their resident loved one through a mobile phone. Family members can have access to a record of what activities their loved one is participating in, keep in touch with the resident’s care team, and keep up on the latest news of the organization.
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge
- Taking a look at Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program
- $83M investment brings enhanced living at Jewish Senior Life
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event