Rochester Business Journal – Keeping seniors in touch with technology is a priority for senior living communities like Jewish Senior Life. One such method for Jewish Senior Life is an app called JSL Connect. Developed in-house, the app keeps families connected to their resident loved one through a mobile phone. Family members can have access to a record of what activities their loved one is participating in, keep in touch with the resident’s care team, and keep up on the latest news of the organization.
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work®
- Jewish Home of Rochester Recognized as One of The Nation’s Top Nursing Homes by U.S. News & World Report
- Jewish Senior Life’s Adult Day Health Care Offers Additional Hours
- A look at Jewish Senior Life’s short-term rehabilitation program
- Nationally Recognized Speaker Barbara Waxman to Speak at Jewish Senior Life Foundation Women’s Council “Bloom” Event Oct. 29