Rochester Business Journal – Keeping seniors in touch with technology is a priority for senior living communities like Jewish Senior Life. One such method for Jewish Senior Life is an app called JSL Connect. Developed in-house, the app keeps families connected to their resident loved one through a mobile phone. Family members can have access to a record of what activities their loved one is participating in, keep in touch with the resident’s care team, and keep up on the latest news of the organization.
- Food-filled night raises money for Alzheimer’s research
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Kelli Maisel Appointed as Community Relations Coordinator for Living Well Companion Care
- Heroic Efforts Remembered on Holocaust Memorial Day
- Internships help people with disabilities spread their wings
- The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle Names Jewish Senior Life a Winner of the Rochester 2019 Top Workplaces Award