Rochester Business Journal – Keeping seniors in touch with technology is a priority for senior living communities like Jewish Senior Life. One such method for Jewish Senior Life is an app called JSL Connect. Developed in-house, the app keeps families connected to their resident loved one through a mobile phone. Family members can have access to a record of what activities their loved one is participating in, keep in touch with the resident’s care team, and keep up on the latest news of the organization.
- Jewish Senior Life Finds Unique Ways to Entertain Residents
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager