Rochester Business Journal – Keeping seniors in touch with technology is a priority for senior living communities like Jewish Senior Life. One such method for Jewish Senior Life is an app called JSL Connect. Developed in-house, the app keeps families connected to their resident loved one through a mobile phone. Family members can have access to a record of what activities their loved one is participating in, keep in touch with the resident’s care team, and keep up on the latest news of the organization.
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Announce Project SEARCH Intern Graduation
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievements at Annual Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Launches mySuccess Short-Term Rehabilitation Program to Meet Growing Need for Post-Acute Care
- Heritage Christian Services’ Employment Alliance strong and growing
- Jewish Senior Life honored 93 employees for almost 1,000 years of service