Daily Messenger – The Alzheimer’s Association, Rochester and Finger Lakes Region, raised almost $110,000 at its fifth annual Culinary Clash. Executive Chef Debbi Maruke from Jewish Senior Life took the People’s Choice Award. Her MCC apprentice, Marco Murcia, won a $500 scholarship.
- A simple question in 1918 gave birth to Jewish Senior Life
- Despite pandemic, wellness remains a mainstay in senior living communities
- Virtual communication, telemedicine critical for wellbeing of elderly amid pandemic
- Jewish Senior Life Earns Award for Staff Education Program
- Jewish Senior Life Commemorates 100th Anniversary