Daily Messenger – The Alzheimer’s Association, Rochester and Finger Lakes Region, raised almost $110,000 at its fifth annual Culinary Clash. Executive Chef Debbi Maruke from Jewish Senior Life took the People’s Choice Award. Her MCC apprentice, Marco Murcia, won a $500 scholarship.
- Heritage Christian Services’ Employment Alliance strong and growing
- Jewish Senior Life honored 93 employees for almost 1,000 years of service
- LeadingAge New York Selects Michael Haymes as Trustee of the Year
- Jewish Senior Life Honors 93 Employees for Almost 1,000 Years of Service
- Jewish Senior Life and its Foundation Elect New Boards of Directors