Daily Messenger – The Alzheimer’s Association, Rochester and Finger Lakes Region, raised almost $110,000 at its fifth annual Culinary Clash. Executive Chef Debbi Maruke from Jewish Senior Life took the People’s Choice Award. Her MCC apprentice, Marco Murcia, won a $500 scholarship.
- New visitation guidance for NY nursing homes welcomed by some loved ones, advocates
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information & Updates
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes Employees for Providing Exemplary Care
- Jewish Home of Rochester Recipient of The Legacy Heritage Foundation Grant
- Jewish Senior Life Earns LGBT Care Platinum Level Designation