Rochester Business Journal – Heritage Christian Services’ Employment Alliance provides benefits to businesses and the community by matching individuals with developmental disabilities with employment opportunities. One example of the ways in which HCS helps individuals explore careers and gain experience is an internship program at the Jewish Home of Rochester.
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work®
- Jewish Home of Rochester Recognized as One of The Nation’s Top Nursing Homes by U.S. News & World Report
- Jewish Senior Life’s Adult Day Health Care Offers Additional Hours
- A look at Jewish Senior Life’s short-term rehabilitation program
- Nationally Recognized Speaker Barbara Waxman to Speak at Jewish Senior Life Foundation Women’s Council “Bloom” Event Oct. 29