Rochester Business Journal – Heritage Christian Services’ Employment Alliance provides benefits to businesses and the community by matching individuals with developmental disabilities with employment opportunities. One example of the ways in which HCS helps individuals explore careers and gain experience is an internship program at the Jewish Home of Rochester.
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Artist-in-Residence Program
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes Exceptional Customer Service at 2019 Leon Rosen Awards Luncheon
- RIT Saunders College of Business partners with Jewish Senior Life to study innovation in elder care
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Mark Zeger Appointed As Director of Major Gifts for Jewish Senior Life Foundation
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored by LeadingAge New York