Rochester Business Journal – Heritage Christian Services’ Employment Alliance provides benefits to businesses and the community by matching individuals with developmental disabilities with employment opportunities. One example of the ways in which HCS helps individuals explore careers and gain experience is an internship program at the Jewish Home of Rochester.
- Jewish Senior Life Finds Unique Ways to Entertain Residents
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager