Rochester Business Journal – Heritage Christian Services’ Employment Alliance provides benefits to businesses and the community by matching individuals with developmental disabilities with employment opportunities. One example of the ways in which HCS helps individuals explore careers and gain experience is an internship program at the Jewish Home of Rochester.
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge
- Taking a look at Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program
- $83M investment brings enhanced living at Jewish Senior Life
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event